View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 09:38 PM   #21
onebyone
move

S/C/G: 291/279.3 lastweek/274.3 now

Height: 5' 6"

Thumbs up good day good day

Coaches

woke up at 7, out the door at 7:15, drink a protein thing before I walk into the gym, treadmill for 30minutes, work hard on it, discover my shoes are just a bit too short<!!!!> on the left foot so the tips of my toes are sore <geez louise> end workut at 8, go have luxurious shower, go home, arrive back by 8:30, DH still sleeping! The receptionist said "see you tomorrow". And I will 20 or 30 minutes is the goal.

And since I managed to complete this task first off the rest of the day went however it went and all was well.

Food is not my primary focus this month but it's not awful, could be better, but isn't awful. All is well.... even though a reminder popped up about another deadline for Friday! Oh well...

Gosfordgirl
Cont me as another person appreciative of your description if imagining the miracle has happened Powerful stuff! Usefull in many many areas of life. Thanks.

Lexxiss So grateful for your detailed thoughtful helpful supportive post aimed at me Futurefitchick and Ceejay. Thank you. I so relate and so glad you also post here regularly. Thanks again it means a lot.