View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 03:52 PM   #22
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good afternoon GG's,

It is sun shiny off and on today. Not sure what the afternoon holds ~ sort of hope Maddie would like to go one of the pools today.

We had Maddie all weekend while Sara did stuff with Corbin. Mommy promised her a trip to Chuck E Cheese if she behaved for the time she was here. She behaved with just a few wrinkles at times, but so much better than other times.

Four more days of school, then we have Maddie all day during the week days. Hope for more sweet than sassy days. Thank goodness for Grandpa who seems to know just the right things to do and say. Grandma doesn't do so good.

Got good news from the endocrinologist today ~ my A1C has dropped back down to the “pre-diabetic” range (6.3). Yippee. Weight is dropping slowly.

Exquisitern ~ glad to see you back. Sorry for the stress of your job. You are doing great with your weight loss.

Deelou ~ keep up the good work with your weight loss ~ the 8.2 pounds is great. Thank you for sharing the link to your son's organization.

Mary ~ enjoy your massages. Good for you with the exercising the other day at the gym.

Rosey ~ did the rain help the fires up your way? I can identify with the poofing posts ~ LOL.

Liana ~ thank you for the article. Scary though that because of how they label ~ you might not even know that ingredient is in a product.

Bobbi ~ from your earlier post: If you put one cup of almond milk in your ice cube trays and freeze it, you get ice cream quality. Do you just take them out of the freezer and eat them in cubes, or thaw a little first? I want to try this, but not sure exactly what to do after they are frozen. I think arranging the meals/snacks from 1-1-1 according to what works for you ~ as long as you keep losing weight ~ should be ok ~ no two people are the same.

Karen MO ~ how are you guys doing? Glad you both had such a nice visit with Tim's sister.

Karen FL ~ how are you doing?

Donna ~ lady of leisure ~ are you enjoying so far?

Cajun ~ hope your tummy feels better. You'll get back on track. Don't feel bad about getting behind on the personals. It isn't mandatory ~ but enjoyed when you can do it. I used to feel discouraged because I didn't do it very often ~ I do better now, but had a hard time keeping up when I was working. Guess it shows that maybe I spend way too much time on the computer.

Lucinda ~ thank you for sharing your recipe ~ another one I'd like to try. I have some of that almond milk and need to find ways to use it. Did you have a nice weekend with your family?

Hi Carol Sue

Hope you all are having a good day.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)

Last edited by glynne : 06-02-2014 at 04:18 PM.