View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 03:51 PM   #21
exquisitern

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

Good afternoon everyone! Well, I've been absent for about a month now and thought that I would get back in the groove. I'm a Director of Nursing at my main job and it has been very stressful for the last month. They came in and gave a 30 day notice to 5 of my RN's. I work for the State. Anyway, it has left my staffing in chaos. I have always been an emotional eater, so I try not to use stress as an excuse to eat. I have lost weight and even changed my short term goal tracker to a new level as I had completed the previous one! I've lost 60 lbs now since my journey began last year about 15 months ago, not record weight loss, but I feel so much better. I had bronchitis and hadn't been able to walk for about 3 weeks, but I started back this morning, so I plan to keep that up. I'm glad its not raining, we had plenty of that last week.
I hope that everyone is doing well. I liked the ideas with the almond milk. I've never tried it, so I'm going to have to try it. I'm going to be checking back in more often. I know I need the support and I love what everyone has to say and how supportive you are of each other.
Have a great day!!!

"The only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is the will to try it and the faith to believe it possible."- Rich Devos

Short term goal: