View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 01:25 PM   #14
catlady1981

S/C/G: 206/169.2/145

Height: 5'3"

Default Advice from veterans please

Hi ya'll. Hope everybody had a fantastic weekend.

So here is my question. I have been on IP 15 weeks. In that time I have lost 29 lbs. That is an average of almost 2 lbs per week. BUT.. I have only had 4 weeks where my losses have been over 2 lbs. A couple of 3 or 4 lb weeks at the beginning and a 5 loss when I stopped my HRT. Other than that losses have been 1.4, 1.3 and this last WI was 1.2. If this trend continues, obviously, my average is going to go below 2 lbs a week. I'm not getting the losses that the coach figured on and neither one of us is all that thrilled about it. He has suggested eating an additional packet. I really can't do this because of the extra $$. He suggested I try Quest Bars as the extra. I had already cut out the restricted for the last 5 weeks because we thought that was slowing me down. And the last five weeks have all been 1.x lb losses. Is it possible to have too few carbs and that slows down losses as well? So would adding more carbs/protein back in shake things up?

Has anyone had any success with a strategy like this? I know the body is going to do what it's going to do, so I'm just looking for some advice or to hear about others may have experienced doing this.

Weight loss happens in the kitchen, fitness happens in the gym.