View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 12:45 PM   #19
maryann

S/C/G: 173/ 158/ 154

Height: 5'6

Good Morning, Coaches.
Glad to say yesterday and this morning were OP. I am settling in to the new WW plan. I am happy with the fruits and veggies that are the foundation of the plan. Today I am focusing on grouping all the foods into three meals and one snack only. This is not a requirement of the plan but I think eating as much as I want when I want of "good" foods is not optimum for me. So i am using my Beck skill of watching the clock saying "You get to eat in an hour. You can wait that long."

CeeJay, Onebyone and FutureFitChick: It is very tough walking out of a dark eating phase. I feel like I have been doing some of that myself. For me, right now, I am focusing on one day today. Tomorrow means nothing. Yesterday is over. Dare I say the corniest phrase in the world? This moment is called the "present" because it is a present - a gift of freedom from shame and guilt and composed of nothing but possibilities.

Gosfordgirl: Loved the ideas behind "Miracle Questions. They really made me think.

Lexxiss: i also feel my choice to post is one of the most important tools I have in continuing to find peace with food.

Wish me luck on my last week of school. Looking forward to summer - a great perk of a teaching career.

Last edited by maryann : 06-02-2014 at 12:47 PM.