View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 12:32 PM   #55
IP43
Diane's restart May 2014

S/C/G: 230/213/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosiePosie101 View Post
So, some friends and I were discussing my success on IP. ....Apparently I was "grumpy and quite mean" during that first week and I almost got unfriended!!! ...
This made me smile. You know you have good friends when they stick with you (although you may want to point out to them that wanting to ditch you after only 5 days seems a bit extreme! Tell them they owe you a salad lunch out)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheshoresarah View Post
What do you all use for tracking?
I use My Fitness Pal and I set mine on the advice Lisa gave 50% protein, 30% fat, 20% carbs, (someone tell me if I've mixed that up!) Mine is set at 1200 calories after I did all that, but I don't worry if there are calories left at the end of the day as we're not calorie counting -- however I think others' may be set at 1000 calories or less. I also have mine set to track carbs AND fibre so I can see what my net carb count is. I'm sure if you need "setting" help others can chime in. I like it because IP food is already in their data bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Thanks goodness it's June first! This month has to go better than the last!
Seems like a great "fresh start" At least all your courses and things are done. I hope things slow down/settle down for you a bit.

Last edited by IP43 : 06-01-2014 at 12:35 PM.