View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 11:58 AM   #49
readytolive
IP ON 5/15/14

S/C/G: 319/293/159

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLUS View Post
I have not had that happen with Nashua, but I HAVE had nothing but excellent customer service from them, so once you connect with them, I know they will take care of you.

Chili is a FAVORITE lunch for me. I don't follow the packet, but amp it up... I put the chili in a micro dish with the max suggested water and micro one min. stir, add a touch more water if thick as well as some Chipotle Tobasco and cook another min. I then sauté zucchini, celery, mushrooms, red/green peppers. I add the chili and add a little WF ketchup (I prefer my chili with a touch of sweetness) along with spices: chili and garlic powder, cumin, cayenne. Cook low for 5 mins or so, checking because it may need a little more water. I top with a few raw onions and it makes a HUGE, filling meal!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureFitChick View Post
I have had only great experiences with them. I am sure they will help you out though. Maybe a meaty chili recipe at home would do as a substitute for the meantime?
Thanks, you two! I went ahead and sent them a message through their website as it gets difficult for me to be on the phone during work hours which is when I'm sure they'll call me back. They've always been good to me so I'm not worried. Hopefully I'll hear back soon!

Also... yum JLUS! I planned on jazzing it up quite a bit. I'll definitely keep what you said in mind! I was planning on using some of my Kay's Natural protein chips as "fritos" to make a chili frito pie.

WI#1 (05/22/14) -5lbs
WI#2 (05/29/14) -5lbs
WI#3 (06/05/14) -2lbs (T)
WI#4 (06/12/14) -3lbs
WI#5 (06/19/14) -1lbs
WI#6 (06/25/14) -3lbs
WI#7/7.5 (07/07/14) -5lbs (Vaca) (T)
WI#8 (07/10/14) -2lbs

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again."