View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 02:16 PM   #134
workinglikeadog
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/see ticker(C)/147(G)

Height: 5'6"

Mindy, your pininterest luches sound fun. You must be counting down the days of school left with excitement at this point. Nice you will have a break, do you have to take any classes this summer?

Jeni, your PMDD sounds like a huge challenge. I finally went to a naturapathic doctor last fall (for sleeping mood and SAD) and the preventative nutrition program she suggested has been most helpful. A multi, plus B complex, Vit d drops, fish oil and calcium magnesium citrate. The calcium magnesium citrate made the most difference, in both sleep and mood. Plus I have supportive herbs to take as needed. Daily if needed - Tranquility by Mountain Peak Nurtitionals. For challenging days - Kava Extract. Hope sharing this infor will help you in some way to find your way back to better health.

Hi to All. Trying to eat and drink healthy, mostly getting in 10,000 steps a day, but boy have I been tired lately. One week to ds graduation/reception. I found a great dress, wrap and shoes for my art reception and am looking forward to the event this coming Thursday night.

workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote