View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 11:16 AM   #11
RosiePosie101
Start IP 3rd Jan 2014

S/C/G: 187/141/145

Height: 5'6

Happy weekend 100%'ers!! I haven't posted here in a while but I wanted you all to know that this is my favourite IP thread and I read it every day. I'm now less than 2lbs away from my goal weight but my coach and I have decided that another month is a good idea on phase 1 so I will start phasing off at the beginning of July. I've been lurking in the maintainers threads and my coach has provided me with the phase 2 and 3 info sheets so I can start thinking and planning for those phases.

Lisa - thanks for posting the list of books. I've written it down and next time I'm in the States, I will be ordering some of them from Amazon.

I also have only one more month of busy season at work and then I can start to incorporate more exercise into my routine. I've been one of those who hasn't done any exercise during phase 1 except the odd walk. Luckily it hasn't affected the weight loss but it's definitely affected my mood at times. Looking forward to getting back to the gym. Although I'm going to need some new gym gear - I tried on some workout pants yesterday and they were in danger of falling down. Not sure the other gym members will appreciate being flashed!!

All the best for a great 100% OP weekend!!