General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-27-2014, 10:22 AM   #31  
maintaining since 9/2013

2 things: No more ultra-low carb dieting. Next time I need to knock off some weight, I'll do a moderate low-carb. My brain doesn't function very well under 50 net. (Ideal Protein got me to goal for first time in my life, though).
No more refined sugar in my home except for the hummingbird feeders. That should take care of binge eating, too.
mars735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:54 AM   #32  

S/C/G: Started Cal Counting on 1/4/16

Height: 5'10"

I will always purchase organic food - including meats. To this day, I cannot go into a typical grocery store and purchase Purdue or Tyson (fresh) chicken. I would sooner eat dirt than eat their chicken. Same goes with ground beef. HUGE difference in flavor, texture...you name it. I purchase grass fed beef - not the yuck that is found in the stores.

And I would never go low carb. Tried it for 4 days while working out. HUGE mistake. I almost passed out. My body likes it around 125 grams of carbs. Works for me.

I would NEVER get a tatoo on my body. Marking up the body doesn't appeal to me. Although if I was forced to get a tattoo, I would get a small one saying "Boots" with a pair of baby booties. That's the nickname I call my daughter

I would NEVER get weight loss surgury. I'm living proof that you can lose weight on your own. I lost over 100 lbs. 1.5 years ago. Unfortunately, I lost my focus because of my husband walking away from our 23 year marriage. You need to get your mind straight and the body will follow.

Last edited by JerseyPAGirl; 05-27-2014 at 02:19 PM.
JerseyPAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:49 AM   #33  

S/C/G: Started Cal Counting on 1/4/16

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshoes View Post
No fast food.

I have lost 22kgs, I don't want to see it again.
I confess...I had to Google how much 22kgs was in pounds...lol. Congrats on the 50 lb. loss! (I rounded it up a bit
JerseyPAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:29 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

For me, plastic surgery. Even at 128lbs, imy stomach is ruined from kids but I won't do it. My mom almost died on the operating table once... It terrifies me. I still enjoy my junk food but corrective surgery? No way.
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:30 PM   #35  
Walking

S/C/G: 104/ticker/81

Height: 180

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyPAGirl View Post
I confess...I had to Google how much 22kgs was in pounds...lol. Congrats on the 50 lb. loss! (I rounded it up a bit

Thank you! Yes very close to 50 pounds. ☺
noshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:17 PM   #36  
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

I would never get a tattoo either. I find them mostly ugly. The only ones i think i like are when the maoris of new zealand do them in their traditional designs

http://www.maoripolynesiantattoo.com...12/puhoro.html. Although they are sometimes pretty over the top too.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:10 PM   #37  
Refreshed

I can't think of much I'll say "never" to.
Durian is offline   Reply With Quote