Old 03-08-2014, 07:59 PM   #1  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Default Two-teens Into One-derland, a Land of Wonder!

Starting a new one, great hope for us all! So many have already passed on to One-derland, let's go ladies!!

Last post from previous thread:
Two-teens Into One-derland, a Land of Wonder! Previous thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean2014 View Post
Weight today 211.4. It has been bouncing up and down lately but it is the lowest it's been for a while so hoping that it will continue the trend. Weight loss this week 2.6 lbs so I will take that. I have been working hard at the track all week so maybe that is the result.
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:53 PM   #2  
JAYNE

S/C/G: 276/251/150

I had a woosh! Scale is at 209.8. Finally in the final ten pounds. I hope it is not a fluke.
jillybean2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 04:54 PM   #3  
"Evolution Required"

Hey Ladies

I feel like I am having to reignite myself. I have begun to get a tad bit lazy. It always starts mentally first doesn't it? If I did not post here, I honestly don't know if I would continue to keep myself accountable , which says a lot already. I am just trying to continue envisioning my end goals...I am done

jillybean2014 Congratulations! I hope it sticks for you too. I know how that feels to wish for that .
Old 03-10-2014, 01:27 PM   #4  
JAYNE

S/C/G: 276/251/150

Marli- I have been there. There are some real highs and lows when you are in this for the long haul. Think just about eating healthy and refueling. Spring is coming and get outside and have some fun, walk, bike ride or go get on a horse. Do whatever that you like, it all works in the long run. To movtivate me I got a fit bit back in july. I get motivated to get my steps in. I have made a lot of nice people on the fit bit site, you have friends which encourage you.
For me I know that I will make it. It may take longer than I anticipated. I was hoping one year would be plenty of time but in reality it will probally be another 6 months before I reach goal.
Take just one step today. Think about what your goal is, divide into a very small goal like 1-2 lbs and how are you going to get there in one -2 weeks time. Remember consistency is the key! Sometimes we need a cheat day to stay on track, I take them but have learned they have to be planned and exercise has to be a part of that day. Posting here daily is a good accountability measure. Let us know how you are doing tomorrow.
jillybean2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:50 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 256/211/136

Height: 5'2"

Hi Ladies...I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself....I am a school teacher, trying very hard to get my life back. I have managed to string together 43 of what I consider to be perfect eating days. I have lost 34 pounds since the first of the year. Anyway, I am planning on hopping over here hopefully by the end of the week....and I just wanted to say, Hi! Can't weight to join you officially! See ya lighter! Jodoto
jodoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:40 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarliQQ View Post
Hey Ladies

I feel like I am having to reignite myself. I have begun to get a tad bit lazy. It always starts mentally first doesn't it? If I did not post here, I honestly don't know if I would continue to keep myself accountable , which says a lot already. I am just trying to continue envisioning my end goals...I am done
I'm with you there! I've been lazy the last week or so..still working out and staying under my calorie goal, but I've gone too lax and everyday turns into a cheat day by the end of it...For me, the best things just to keep it going. Wake up every morning and treat it like a new day because maybe you sucked yesterday, but that shouldn't mean you should give up today. Little progress is still progress! Don't forget that we're here for you!
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:41 AM   #7  
Black Barbie

S/C/G: 252/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey jodoto! You beat me to it lol!

Hello everyone! I'm moving on into this thread! This thread feels like the last stretch of a long race into Onederland!

I weighed in at 213.50 today. I can't wait to be below 210. Then it will REALLY start feeling real lol. Hope everyone is doing great!
Olivia7906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:39 AM   #8  

10 lbs down today I wish it felt as easy now as it did the first two weeks, however I can't really complain because I know I've been doing a crappy job and yet I'm still losing weight. Okay, I'm very grateful!! 8 pounds left until I reach my mini goal.

Last edited by xRiotGirl; 03-11-2014 at 09:43 AM.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:26 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/140

Hey everyone! How cool that I'm joining now when you've just started a new thread page - AND that it's called two teens into onderland - eek!!

Glad to see some familiar faces so hi to jodoto, Oliva and Marli from the thread above!

Weighed in at 218.5 yesterday so I feel I'm safely in the 2-teens to join you all!!
nikitanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #10  

^Hiii! Congrats! Welcome!

Okay, I need to take some of my own advice. In less than 12 hours I've gone from 'wee I lost 10 pounds!' to 'I can't control the angry Binge Beast inside of me, I'll never lose weight again!' I think I'm just afraid to ruin my progress but...I notice it's getting harder to ignore cravings every day.

Does anyone have low cal dessert alternatives they can suggest, perhaps? It's the sweet tooth that's really getting me...
Old 03-12-2014, 01:20 AM   #11  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Default Hey all you Two-Teenies and Two-Naughties

ooooooooooo I'm so close to moving out of the Two-Naughties oooooooo I just can't stand it! Just bounced back to my ticker weight. Could this be the final Bounce Down that will take me to OnederLand? ...Now I have that Europe song going through my head...The Final Countdown!!...

Phew! I've been so busy--I'm skeered I won't have time to enjoy my Oneder Landing. I recently thought I should have a mani-pedi as a special treat, but I just ripped a fingernail somethin' fierce. Heck, it'll probably take me another week to get to OnederLand and make it stick, so maybe my nail will be ok by then. I'm just too impatient!
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:18 AM   #12  
Black Barbie

S/C/G: 252/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hi nikitanix! Nice to see you here!! Let's keep it cruising on down!

xRiot - so sorry, I don't have any sweet treat alternatives. I always seem to turn to juicy sweet pineapple in those times, or some other sweet fruit since it's safe and will aid in my weight loss anyways. I, too, have a HUUUUGE binge beast inside of me, and I'm quite an addict, like any other kind of addict lol. On this journey, I've had to stay away from sweet treats completely. It's my drug of choice and I must say no to drugs LOL! Hopefully someone will have some better alternatives for you

212.75 this morning. Still cruising on down. I'd like to see the 2'singles soon!
Olivia7906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 12:46 PM   #13  
"Evolution Required"

Hey Ladies

So when I am most frustrated I write , and the form it takes is whatever I feel best serves the moment. It can be just simply a list, a poem, a song, a story, or just a flurry a words containing EVERY thought or emotion I am feeling--by the way, those "every thought" pages--to the trash they always go. The absolute horror I would feel if anybody read those particular words ...
Anywho, I actually sat down and did a lot of planning and putting into words my problems with this weight loss journey and other life issues, and it really really helped . I now feel like I have a handle on things, which if you are a person like me who likes a "neat" life, you know how necessary that is to our everyday functioning. I know that is why weight loss gets on my nerves sometimes--it is not something that can be controlled as much as I would like, and that my friends, is a problem in my world . So yeah, I'm for a while, and it feels good .

jillybean2014 I may have been experiencing some form of "winter depression" . It is warming up, so maybe I do need new excitement...

xRiotGirl Congrats on the 10lbs!! Envious of you ! But I feel you on the binging, I rarely do that, but when it has happened, it is like you justify all of your "sins" at that moment so you can feel guilt free. But we know the guilt is not gone, just delayed .

SeeMyFeet I got happy for you! Like we are both moving down together !!! You kill that last decade, so when we get down there all we have to do is step over him !

Olivia7906 You are doing an absolutely amazing job! I'm not cruising, but I'm still pedaling behind you, lead the way .

nikitanix Hi, Hi! I knew you were going to make it! Yay! to our last thread before WONDER
Old 03-13-2014, 12:46 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 220/191/150

Height: 5'1"

Woo-hoo! 199.6 this morning! I went on a super long hike over the weekend to go geocaching, and I think that might have helped me. I did get a tick though, my worst fear realized : )
OwlBeRightThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:15 AM   #15  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Ticks. Ugh. There is a park nearby where people walk dogs a lot. and deer hang around. Ticks are practically dripping from the trees in the summertime. I got covered in them once and some got in my car. Had nightmares that night!

Thanks for the cheers MarliQQ, but save your voice. My scale is a sadist. Up 2 lb today . (And I was starving yesterday.) My daily weigh-ins bounce a lot, but the weekly average is spot-on with the trendline these days--which predicts that I will hit OnderLand in another week or so. (Let's see if my patience will hold out that long!) Good news is, my Weekly Average will hit Onderland then, so the daily weigh-ins should also stay down.

I'm too tired to post anything interesting. Work has been keeping me busy into late in the night. I'm missing my family and the chores are piling up around the house (thank goodness I have a supportive spouse). Parent/teacher conferences today, so that will be a change to my "schedule".
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote