View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 04:28 PM   #47
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

Catching up

Marlene, I hate that everything is online, impersonal.

Cattails, no it's ris-sa probably sounding the same way Risa sounds DH loves to take me out, who am I to complain? <-- I wish mine did and manage it by eating vegetable-heavy meals and keeping a good eye on portions. <-- I applaud you, you are so good The reenactments are great in Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens fun fun and more fun Yum fresh veggies

Zumba, the sodium in garlic anything is amazing to me, unless it's fresh garlic. So that could have been it 5:2 isn't work for me either, but honestly nothing is. I am just not focused. Glad the trainer is working for you, have fun at the kickboxing classes and sorry to hear about the break up. Stay positive my friend

Shannon I love Williamsburg. Have fun I love time shares also and you're right the only thing you will probably eat there is breakfast and evening snacks

I'm not doing so well. I can't stick to anything for the life of me. I am taking it day by day with hopes of keeping my calories and carbs at a decent number (so far that has rarely worked)

Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote