Old 05-19-2014, 11:42 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 251/251/185

Height: 5'6

Lulu you are doing great! I need to do squats. Do they help with budges on the outside of the upper thighs/hips? Regardless my legs need help. So do my arms lol. I've turned into bat lady!

Well probably only walked 2 miles in the amusement park. And was traveling all day yesterday, so nothing Will zumba today and start my daily walking tomorrow morning when I get off!

Last edited by newme12; 05-19-2014 at 11:43 AM.
newme12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:39 AM   #32  
Enjoying the journey

S/C/G: 225/192/170

Height: 5-5.5

Newme -HA on the bat lady!! Sue introduced me to the term bat wings!! Early morning on the road so later treadmill and squats - rest day for arm curls!! Best wishes for an on- plan day!!!
Lulu NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 05:53 AM   #33  
Enjoying the journey

24 days in a row for exercise!! Yahoo!! Treadmill and squats yesterday...same for today...have to figure something g for my arms because there are no free weights where I am staying.....I ate really high yesterday not bad choices just too much....
Old 05-21-2014, 07:40 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 235 / 189 / 165

Just dropping by to cheer you on - I'm planning my return to exercise for September when my daughter will do a few mornings a week of daycare!
sarahinparis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:04 PM   #35  
Enjoying the journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahinparis View Post
Just dropping by to cheer you on - I'm planning my return to exercise for September when my daughter will do a few mornings a week of daycare!

Girl I was going to tap you on the shoulder if I didn't see a post soon....just like Sue and Calee have done for me!

I'm think of starting an "anything challenge" for the next week just for fun!! ...personal choice...can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!...oh yeah we are supposed to have fun on this journey too!!!! I have to think of something myself......what do I want for the coming week.....
Old 05-22-2014, 06:32 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 235 / 189 / 165

Lulu, I want you (and everyone else) to HUNT ME DOWN if I'm not here posting about exercise in September. I've allowed myself to focus on just the diet part, and I do believe that's 80% or more of weight loss, but it is not ALL of weight loss, and more importantly, exercise is crucial for good health.

And while I'd love for my body to keep shrinking, my big ultimate goals are all about being vibrantly healthy, not achieving a certain size, so exercise absolutely must come back into my life.

And come September I'll be clear out of excuses!

Thanks for the head's up on an "anything challenge" - I'll start thinking about it now - I'm toying with a few days of extreme calorie reduction, I really want to get out of this weight range now!
sarahinparis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:37 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 251/251/185

Height: 5'6

Wow I am really dropping the ball on this! Every night I say I'm going to walk in the morning when I get off work....but when I get off that morning I say I'm to sleepy lol. I've got to do better!! It doesn't help that my off week walking buddy is in Peru on a mission trip either!( but then I'm just making excuses...)
newme12 is offline   Reply With Quote