1. What's your top weight, current weight and target?
2. How tall are you?
5'3" (otherwise known as 5'2.5")
3. What's your family situation?
Single...just me and my cat! Parents, siblings, and extended family live about 1000 miles away. I moved for my career.
4. Where do you live?
Colorful Colorado...urban corridor.
5. One GOOD book.
The Manitous by Basil Johnston
6. One GOOD song.
Minutes on a Screen by The Tossers
7. One GOOD TV show.
...any sort of documentary really.
8. One awesome food you don't want to live without.
Potato chips. But really there are so many!
9. One weightloss lie you've heard.
You must give up x in order to lose weight, even though you don't have a medical condition that necessitates giving up x.
10. The best tip you've received with regard to long lasting slimness.
Anail a’ Ghàidheil, air a’ mhullach
Get to 130s
Advance all dances out of beginner level MET! 11 Jul 2015 Advance all dances out of novice level
Complete first phase of NROLFW