Thread: Sumptous soups
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004, 11:15 PM   #2
blugirrl1
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

debbiejarrell--

My son--(20 yrs., yesterday-- ) came home over Christmas and made something almost exactly like this---it was wonderful! He thickened his to make a cream soup out of it. He and his girlfriend had it in a restaurant and tried to duplicate it at her house, and then our house.

My son cooks! The one who would PAY his younger brother to make him some easy-mac in the microwave! (girlfriends are a good influence).

I will have to try your recipe! Sounds just as good, but a little lighter.

This is one of those recipes that I have made over and over again. It originally called for hamburger, to lower the calories I changed it to chicken. I also use salsa in it instead of Picante sause, it's cheaper. I counted the calories once, withhout the cheese, I think it was approx. 100 calories per cup, (anyone who is interested in the calorie count should double check this). If you like tacos you'll love this and it is very cheap to make.It cans well also. I hope you like it.

Sounds delicious!

sounds superdeliciouso.. yummy with the weather being so cold soups are just the thing. i think i am gonna try it this weekend.

Heather
blugirrl1 is offline   Reply With Quote