View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 01:45 PM   #114
Easily Amused
Snoopy Dance'n

I hope all is well, NightKatt!

Betsy, I was going to pretty much say what Ubee did but in my usual long rambling way. I haven't heard of the patches, but I did read somewhere that vanilla supposedly was helpful for hunger in general. I'll be honest, I love vanilla fragrances so I have candles and freshners all over my house/car and it is even in the perfume I wear. I never noticed any change in appetite, but then again, I guess I could be hungrier? IDK. I am on no sugar right now and it usually takes me 2-3 days to stop craving carbs, but it never completely goes away. I have been thinking about cupcakes for weeks...and I haven't eaten hardly any sugar this whole year. So once again, it is different for everyone on how things work. Some of us are so lucky that we never think about things, the rest of us have it flashing like a neon light and it is a constant struggle it seems. Right now, that is me and alcohol which I always want to turn to during extra stressful days. And back to sugar, the no sugar/substitute route can be helpful to some or a trigger to others. You just have to find something that works for you.

Ubee, true that on the laughing about what we can't change! You are so wise!

I hope you are all having a wonderful stress-free day!!!

1,000 miles walking in 2014 (7/5) ✔
Easily Amused is offline   Reply With Quote