View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 10:45 PM   #302
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good evening,

Well, my plan is sort of working. I did it for 3 days in some combination of what I described. Today though, even though I did not walk, water walk or bike ride, I feel like I still did ok. I was cleaning and worked up quite a sweat ~ phew ~ I'm tired tonight. So, even though I didn't follow through with my plan today, I don't feel like I failed.

Eating has been pretty good. Yesterday, I got back to the lowest I had seen recently. Today I was up .2 pounds ~ so not too bad.

I had this clutter pile that was driving me nuts and I was bound and determined to get it taken care of. I didn't get it all done like it needs to be done, but I did a lot and moved the rest of the stuff to other places so it looks better. The other stuff, I can work on a little at a time. Now, I've got some stuff in the kitchen that is bugging me and that is my next project.

I feel like I had sort of a small NSV today. My head was feeling kind of fuzzy and I was kind of achy and not feeling much like working on that pile like I had planned to do. I did however want to eat (of course). I did get off track a little, but before I did too much damage, I went and started on the pile ~ started with a little thing and I guess the stiff achy feelings were forgotten and I just wanted to keep going with my project.

Getting sleepy ~ night night soon. Hope you rest well.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)

glynne is offline   Reply With Quote