View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 07:27 PM   #130
IBelieveInMe2
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 222/218/145

Height: 5'4"

Angry OMGosh!!!

Sabrina: OMGosh, that is the most stupid and insensitive comment in the world that the delivery guy said!!!!!!! I am so sorry you have had to deal with such insensitive comments at work. Yep, that would ruin my day, too. All that matters, though, is that Isabelle is YOUR little girl and you will love her forever!!! NO ONE can take THAT away from you! Ever! I'm so happy for you that her grave marker and vase were delivered to the cemetery in time for Memorial Day. Nice that they are having a special mass there and that your plots are not too far from Isabelle. On another note, HOORAY for you on finishing your cycling class!!! Sorry to hear that Kentucky Kingdom over the weekend was a major bummer. It is always nice to hear from you!

MonteCristo: So sorry to hear that you have still been down. Your tenant sounds annoying! Good luck dealing with THAT situation! How are things with your Dad?

Trish: Wish there was something I could say or do to make you feel all better! Sending a big hug through cyberspace!

Gotta run! Will check back later!
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote