View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 09:23 AM   #123
FleurDeLis
He is Risen! Alleluia!

S/C/G: 205/181.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Vermont- I'm not the sole mower, I just really like to do it for the workout. Last week it rained like crazy and the only day we had the chance to mow, my husband got to it before I did. Oh well, plenty more times for that.

Had a good weekend, though Kentucky Kingdom was a major bust. Way too many people and wasn't able to ride any good rides. Only got on one and it was a 3d one, waited so long for it too. It was disapointing. Luckily the tickets were free. Then we made our way to see hubby's parents and then my parents, then back home. Was a very short weekend.

Got the best news ever on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!

Isabelle's grave marker and vase were delivered to the cemetery. They should be in place for Memorial Day!!!! I'm so so so so so so soooooooo excited! I prayed everything would be ready by memorial day. They are having a special mass there and it will be great to finally have her place marked. It will be emotional, but I just can't wait to have something to look at when I visit her. It's the little things in life... :/ I won't see her grow up, but I can make sure where she sleeps is always beautiful.

As a side note, hubby and I bought our plots not too far from where Isabelle is. She is in a children's circle. We decided to get ours now so we could be as close as possible to her. We can see the children's circle when you face our future graves. Sounds sad and depressing, but I'm excited about that too.. Odd, I know, it's like I'm excited to die... I know it will happen one day and I'm glad to know we will be close to her.
FleurDeLis is offline   Reply With Quote