View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 10:28 PM   #122
IBelieveInMe2
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 222/218/145

Height: 5'4"

Cool Yay! Holly's back!

Holly: Welcome back home!!! Your desserts sound so scrumptious! I thought it sounded like you would have some very LONG days; glad they are behind you now! You sure worked hard on your "day off!" You do it all, don't you?!? To answer your question, NO ~ I don't cook and portion things off ahead of time. I know that would help, but I've never done it. Cooking isn't my strong suit anyway. I could do better on the PLANNING part of things, though.

Trish: Sorry you are having a down day. Hope you feel better about your life tomorrow! I do think your mind is trying to sabotage your good efforts at weight loss lately by bringing up the "other" image issues. No matter what, it is healthier for you to be at a lower weight. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Don't give in to that negative "stinkin' thinkin'!" You have been doing so well. Keep moving forward!

Worthy: Congratulations on your successful closet cleaning efforts! Sounds like you got quite a lot done today! That is great! HOORAY for donating those bigger sizes that you have shrunk out of!!!

Walked 25 minutes on the treadmill at the gym today and rode the recumbent cycle for 20 minutes. Food was good. I need to weigh in soon to see where I stand on the scale. I never seem to know.

Hope to hear from everyone else soon!
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote