View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 11:06 PM   #88
Nightkatt
Countdown to my Wedding!!

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Sneaking online at work .. but as I have no cover Im on my own so can't get a proper break anyway lol ..

UBEE - I will be sure to tell my hunny they are the end of an era and he will just have to live with the memories lol .. I don't even know if 200 is my goal really .. originally it was 220 so that extra 20 is a maybe lol.

Okee .. better get back to work . had my nut bar and banana .. better get these clothes racks tidied up .. OMG .. I know this is an outlet place but jeepers if this is how people treat their clothes at home no wonder they have to buy them so darn cheap! Geeees!!! Wouldn't be so bad if they just brought them up to the counter instead of just dumping them on the ground .. its not like we have little clothes fairies that pick it all up .. still .. its a quiet day so will give me something to do .. have already unpacked about 7 boxes, hung and put away, changed all the models in the store into new outfits, topped up the $3 table and folded them all ... this job is soooooo why I don't do the washing at home anymore lol ... spending all day hanging and folding Im so not in the mood to do the same at home lol .. but then it gets to me and I have no choice cos that is something hunny won't do either rofl. Hugs all!

XMAS CHALLENGE 2014 (Sept - Dec)

:Goal 1 - 300 pounds - reached 9.09.13 Goal 2 - 264.6 by 2/12/13 : reached 26.11.13
Goal 3 - 240 reached 23.05.14: Goal 4 - 220
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote