Old 05-16-2014, 11:24 AM   #98
sarahBell

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
What is wrong SarahBell?
First let me say Congrats on graduating and second a HUGE for your 100lb loss!! You are glowing in your graduation picture and look AMAZING!!!

I am just at the end of my rope. I feel burnt out, stressed, tired- worried (we are in the final stages of buying a new house in TX and it is stressing me out). Emotionally I am a wreck.

I fell off IP a month ago, and I desperately trying to get back on. One step at a time and I am trying to eat things that I am not suppose to have. I woke up last night at 3am with a migraine and nausea. I am still suffering after taking excedrine migraine two times now, coffee and a good dose of sea salt.

I have so much to do around here. I need to find time to get to my parent house before we move

I just need a mantra I can follow to keep on a narrow path to where I was before and lose my last 40lbs or so

thanks to any one who asked if they can help, I just need help rebooting and get back on track. I am waiting for the next Nashua free shipping over $99 sale so I restock LOL.

Started IP on Sept. 13, 2013

"Since Light moves faster than sound, Someone may seem Bright until they speak"