View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 08:55 AM   #91
pishposhappelsauce
Started IP 4/7/2014

S/C/G: 225/174.6/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnalosit View Post
I had a the same problem/NSV yesterday. I was late to work because I couldn't find any pants that fit. Everything from last spring/summer was literally falling off, so much so that I couldn't even attempt to wear them. Going to have to do some thrift store shopping this weekend. Such a good problem to have, I'm not complaining! :-)
Yeah you! For me it's one particular pair of pants that I could always count on to not stretch enough during the day that I didn't have to wear a belt. I definitely needed a belt yesterday!!

My home scale isn't registering much of a loss so far this week. My official WI isn't until Tuesday but usually by Friday morning I am well on my way to my total loss for the week. So far I'm only down half a pound, so maybe this will be a low pound loss week but more inches? Maybe I'll skip restricteds for the weekend and see if I can surprise myself by Tuesday. This week has also been very irregular for me...Coming off a rough travel weekend, have had a meeting or event every night and Wednesday I was up and about from 5:30 am until 11 pm, which is longer than usual. Also more exercise than usual this week too (bowling and hammering down shingles on a roof all day for volunteer work). I'm sure that's affecting things too.

Mini Goal 1: Reach onederland by beach vacation, June 20 Met Goal: June 3
Mini Goal 2: 180s by birthday July 10. Met Goal: July 8 at 188.8 lbs
Mini Goal 3: Down 50 pounds total by Labor Day Met Goal: August 26 at 174.6
Mini Goal 3: Normal BMI by Halloween