View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 09:38 AM   #36
lostbutstilltrying
starting over again

S/C/G: start weight: 350 lbs

Height: 5'5"

Thanks everyone for the salad advice, I do need to figure out how to add some beans to my meals. The are full of good fiber and nutrients - so I am gonna make that my goal for next week!

I have to say I am impressed with how close everybody on this thread gets to perfect days - I am sooooooo far away from that, you guys miss it by just a thing or two, and then work it out the next day. For me, I am happy if I did like 60 percent of a daily goal (and those are pretty small goals with 1 built in cheat a day)

Do you guys get so frustrated at how long this takes? I am losing at a normal, healthy slow and steady pace - but 299 seems a million miles away. In my brain, I know that this took decades to put on and it wont take just months to take off - but man... I am hoping that eventually all these changes just seem like day to day normal behavior so that I can focus on other things and see how far I have come.