View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 05:55 AM   #34
Lucy Lastic

S/C/G: 302/265/176

Height: 164cm / 5'4''

Hi Heather and Jo (and all of my other cyber friends),

I too struggle with salads. However, I struggle with almost everything because I seem to be missing that little sensation that says 'enough, I'm full'.

The weather is cooling down here now it's getting closer to winter but the days are still warm, it was 24 degrees celcius today (I think that's about 75 degrees) and I too detest hot weather. As a result, I've been very slack and not exercised for most of this week and will confess to turning the air conditioning on on Tuesday to make it cool in the house so I could walk on the treadmill.

My eating has been very good. I slipped up - or more realistically stepped out and had some chinese pork buns for dinner last night. I didn't have pizza like the rest of the family - so, a better choice.

Was 5 week weigh in today and another 2 pound loss, so all good.

Am half way through my 'two-faced' day today, long day with assessments and then 6 hours back to back teaching and start my night shift in just under 3 hours.

However, received a pleasant surprise when I saw a friend for the first time since I started back on plan and she was very vocal about how different I looked. It did feel good.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. My son competes again on Sunday and I am going to that straight after working a night shift Saturday night, so must make good choices which I do not do very well when I am tired.

Take care,

Bek.