View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 03:34 AM   #8
Atalanta83

S/C/G: 366/328/143

Height: 5'6"

I don't have permissions to PM just yet... I think I have to hang around and post a little longer before that happens.

I wear a size 26 in most things, but have massive boobs that pop out of most swimming costumes. In my lighter years I used to be a big fan of the Seafolly tankinis - looking forward to getting back into one of those babies. They have underwire and everything.

I am enjoying most of the meals I am getting on L&E. It isn't as good as a bacon & egg roll or a chicken schnitzel burger, but I understand that sacrifices have to be made... boo. Today for lunch I had a moroccan chicken and cous cous salad with yoghurt dressing and I actually really enjoyed it. Before this, there is NO WAY you would have seen me eating salad for lunch, even as a side. Salad just wasn't on the menu. Now, not only am I eating it, I am instagramming it.

I have bought a fitbit and started using it today, along with the app. I am hoping that it will motivate me to move around more. I am also a tech head, so having fancy gadgets to play with is fun.

My biggest thing is going to be sticking to all of these changes long term. Whenever I try and do something (fad diets, quitting smoking, etc) I always give up just before the one month mark. If I can go three months without any major cheating, I will reward myself with a day off or something. I think. I really hope I can keep this going past the initial stage.

How are you going with the calorie counting? Do you use any apps to help you with that? Myfitnesspal is great - heaps of people recommended it to me and they were right.
Atalanta83 is offline   Reply With Quote