View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 11:17 PM   #195
Riestrella
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Good morning from Japan! Although it's almost afternoon...but anywhoot, I weighed today and I lost a small amount of weight - I'm now at 165.5 lbs so a 0.2 lb drop! It may be small, but I'm just happy that it's going DOWN and not up! I really need to be careful this weekend...going out for sushi tonight, tomorrow I'll be having film night with friends which always calls for snacking.

I'm about to do a strength workout to bring my exercise goal to 2 out of 3 times this week. I will go on a 2 mile run on Sunday to complete week 1 of phase 3! I'm still counting calories, yesterday I was slightly over because of an unexpected unhealthy meal. I made sweet and sour chicken with rice, but I'm always stupid and don't read how to make it I just see if I've got all the ingredients first! It had a lot of sugar in, and the chicken was deep fried in vegetable oil. It actually ended up tasting really good, except I didn't have orange food dye so the sauce was a weird clear colour! So if I make it again, it'll be a once in a while treat.

---

Dott - Ahhh, congrats on almost making it into the 130's!! Even if it's unexpected! Not sure what to tell you about why you're losing weight, other than it's pretty awesome that you are . Sometimes it's the strangest thing, when I was training for a 10K then stopped running for a few weeks my weight continued to drop. You might be in that sweet spot where all your hard work is still paying off despite not feeling like you're doing much to aid it! Wow, that's a bit of a conundrum...it's a shame we can't command where the weight comes off right? I say if you're happy with your weight, then try your best to accept that this is what your body will look like at that weight. If you feel sexier and more confident with a bit more weight on, then you have the choice to put the weight back on. I know it sounds crazy after so much hard work, but at the end of the day your confidence is what's important! One of my friends found she felt too skinny and unattractive when she lost a lot of weight, she prefers to weigh extra pounds to feel good. You have your goal of 125 lbs, which is great, but you always have the power to change that goal and stop whenever you want. You look amazing, you're definitely at a healthy weight for your height, so really think about what makes you feel good rather than just focusing on a number if you get what I mean. Obviously I'd be hear to cheer you on no matter what you decide! As for me, well, I've honestly been happy with the way my body has changed when I've lost weight. I've not really gotten that close to my goal, so maybe when I hit 140 lbs I'll decide whether or not I'm happy to continue to lose weight or not.
I've only really looked at one website, but I really just want something simple/casual. Here are some examples:

So as you can see, nothing fancy! I do use myfitnesspal! Aw, thanks for visiting all of my blogs! You've inspired me to let my random crazy rants come to the surface with my new blog, because I do think the writing is a little stiff at the moment. It's hard to maintain a quirky style of writing when you're literally just talking about weights and runs and the such . But thanks! I'll try and bring some of the humour from hipptohot to my new blog .
That's so stupid that they judge you on your singing! Not everyone is a great singer! And it's MUSIC you care about not singing some crappy childrens song! Sorry you're going through so much bullshit, I guess just try and take it all with a pinch of salt and find some humour in it. Try not to let it get to you in other words, is it a really important class though? Can you switch classes?
I can't stand bra shopping...I always have to spend so much money on bras that fit . I, too, only have 2 bras that fit me right now! And even they are losing their elasticity so I feel that my boobs need more lift. Even though I hate the process of getting a new bra, the feeling that they're well supporting is pure bliss. When I step out of the store with my new bra I feel like shouting "BEHOLD MY SUPPORTED BREASTS!" but I don't because that would be weird...

Last edited by Riestrella : 05-18-2014 at 01:24 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote