Old 05-15-2014, 02:53 PM   #25
lisa32989
IP start 7/30/2012

S/C/G: 260.2/186 /150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaeNae2113 View Post
Good Morning All
I had my 4th weigh in yesterday and lost 0 lbs but I did lose 3 inches. I have read on here that this sometimes happens in the 4 or 5 weeks. I did add restricted bars last week, they were really good so I had one every night. Not sure if this had anything to do with not losing any weight. I am not going to have any restricted foods this week to see if they higher carbs are a problem for me. I did lose 3 inches so I know this is working!!
I'm not sure one week will give you the answer. One week of 0 loss can happen. Even if you have a loss with NO restricteds next week, it still might not be related to the restricteds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepperTown View Post
Good Morning!
My scale tells me I lost again this morning, but I'm having a WI and speaking to my coach this afternoon!!! Wish me luck.
My question to you would be, where can I find the FAQ on alternative products? I've searched but...
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-part-3-a.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO_6 View Post
I know cheese is not allowed in P1, but I was wondering how no cheese was explained to those with coaches? I have read that it is a keto friendly food, is it the fat content?
Most Ketogenic diets are higher in fat than IP is.
Yes, it is the fat content of the cheese.