Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 03:53 PM   #25
IP start Aug 2012

S/C/G: 260.2/165

Height: 5'5"

Originally Posted by NaeNae2113 View Post
Good Morning All
I had my 4th weigh in yesterday and lost 0 lbs but I did lose 3 inches. I have read on here that this sometimes happens in the 4 or 5 weeks. I did add restricted bars last week, they were really good so I had one every night. Not sure if this had anything to do with not losing any weight. I am not going to have any restricted foods this week to see if they higher carbs are a problem for me. I did lose 3 inches so I know this is working!!
I'm not sure one week will give you the answer. One week of 0 loss can happen. Even if you have a loss with NO restricteds next week, it still might not be related to the restricteds.

Originally Posted by PepperTown View Post
Good Morning!
My scale tells me I lost again this morning, but I'm having a WI and speaking to my coach this afternoon!!! Wish me luck.
My question to you would be, where can I find the FAQ on alternative products? I've searched but...

Originally Posted by CO_6 View Post
I know cheese is not allowed in P1, but I was wondering how no cheese was explained to those with coaches? I have read that it is a keto friendly food, is it the fat content?
Most Ketogenic diets are higher in fat than IP is.
Yes, it is the fat content of the cheese.
Losing weight is hard. Maintenance is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. (-Ishbel)
Lost 95 lbs on IP!
Link to weight loss Photos