View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 01:27 PM   #10
Lunula

S/C/G: 230/149/140

Height: 5'6

I had the same thing happen to me - wrinkles literally appeared overnight and it was traumatic! I lost the bulk of my weight the year I turned 40 and up to that point, I had no wrinkles at all. Now, I have many "fine lines" around my eyes and just recently started seeing ever-so-slight lines around my lips. I also have developed a "turkey neck" that I really dislike.

Honestly, the only thing you can do is stay hydrated, use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer/serum - both will help make lines appear less prominent (i.e., won't get rid of 'em). Always use sunscreen, which will help prevent more wrinkles. Gently exfoliate your skin. Give it time (skin may bounce back a little over time). Other than that...botox, chemical peels or plastic surgery, honestly.

I already take fish oil for inflammation (joint issues) and I consume fish 3-4x per week. It hasn't helped my wrinkles one bit. I do honestly see a difference in the wrinkles, however, when I am not getting properly hydrated - they appear more noticeable.

Last edited by Lunula : 05-15-2014 at 01:28 PM.
Lunula is offline   Reply With Quote