View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 01:19 AM   #100
floralshorts
Optifast 70 User

S/C/G: 245/189/179

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMe2 View Post
floralshorts: to the Ups & Downs Support Group! Best of luck to you as you return to work on Monday! I will be thinking of you and hoping things go well. What type of work do you do? That is great that you are feeling good and confident about your weight loss. Your trip to the UK sounds exciting! Don't wish the summer away, though! I LOVE the summer months!!! Glad you found the group and posted.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I work in a banking call center, which sounds easy (the work technically is pretty easy), but the emotional toll of irate customers and management really tore me down. I have heard my department has changed a lot though, so I am optimistic and consider this a fresh start.

No worries about wishing the summer away - I'm definitely not, and totally looking forward to pool days. I am just eager for the time to pass so that I can meet my potential boyfriend in the UK. We met online and have gotten quite close, so when I fly over there it will be our first time face to face. The both of us are very anxious for August!
floralshorts is offline   Reply With Quote