View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 08:03 PM   #98
floralshorts
Optifast 70 User

S/C/G: 245.8/192/180

Height: 5'5"

Monday, 5/19/14 will be a big day for me. It will be my first day back at work after being on leave for over a year due to borderline personality disorder and PTSD.

I feel like a different person now, and feel confident that I'm getting my weight under control, but I am still nervous that the stress of my job will cause me to feel depressed again. Then again, I worry about everything, so maybe work will be great.

If anything, I am excited to start making money again, and work will keep me busy and make the months fly by a little more quickly. At the end of August I am traveling to the UK. I've never been out of the US before. I am traveling around Europe with a friend. But most importantly, I will be meeting a man at Heathrow airport that I've sort of been falling for the last few weeks. We are both incredibly anxious for that day to get here.

This will be an eventful summer. I'm going to work hard in therapy, and work hard with my exercise and Optifast weight loss. When I get off that plane in August, I am going to look so good!
floralshorts is offline   Reply With Quote