View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 05:54 PM   #95
FleurDeLis
He is Risen! Alleluia!

S/C/G: 205/181.5/145

Height: 5'5"

worththeeffort- Yep, he's doing really well. Says he's still a little sore. I'm hoping he feels a lot better by Saturday as we are going to Kings Island with my brother and his fiance. I'd hate for him to not want to ride anything because his teeth hurt. :/ Interview will be in less than an hour.. Nervous!

Vermont- Yes, I went on a single day retreat on Friday. It was great! Very peaceful and uplifting. Yeah, unfortunately, the same co-worker has continued to try to discuss what has happened, asking me how hard it is to be back to work, what's the worst part about being back, etc. Today I just flat out told her to please stop bringing stuff like that up. I don't want to talk about how I'm feeling with her, because I don't know her well and honestly she irritates me. (I thought it was just pregnancy hormones before, but now I realize, she is just truly irritating!) She said she was just trying to be sensitive. I didn't feel like she was, it felt more like she was being nosy.. :/ Interview will be here soon. I'm nervous. Pretty sure this is basically a way to weed out crazy people because they described it as simply getting to know you a little better. If I don't get past this phase, I guess I'm crazy!!!

Other than my insensitive co-worker issue, today was a good day. It was rainy which was disappointing and a little chilly. I went to the gym and did my weight lifting routine. I wanted to mow the lawn because it sprouted up really fast after the rain yesterday, but the lawn isn't dry and as I said it was chilly.

Tomorrow I won't make it to the gym because I have to take our cat and dog to my parents house about an hour away. We are going to visit my brother and his fiance, but my brother is allergic to cats and so we can't bring her with us. My parents offered to watch both of them which is nice. We will leave for my brother's house friday night after work. They live in Southern Indiana which is why I have to take the pets to my parents tomorrow night (they live in to the North of Indy). My husband and I are dead center in Indy.
FleurDeLis is offline   Reply With Quote