View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 05:41 PM   #4
Brandis

Height: 5'9"

I definitely think that supplementing with some omega 3 or eating some fish is a good idea, as well as taking a good multivitamin if you are not doing so. Nutrition from our food plays a huge part in how our skin looks- it is a reflection of how we care for our body. So make sure you are doing the best you can in that department.

However, if the lines and wrinkles are fine enough, perhaps you could try microdermabrasion treatments or a chemical peel. These can greatly improve the look of mild signs of aging. There are peels for people with very deep wrinkles, but they are painful and not without risk. I would see a dermatologist, and spend some money on the proven stuff. Those creams a lot of times are snake oil. I know. I have tried a bunch, and I haven't ever seen a real difference. I just need to get out of school and get a good job so I can get to the dermatologist. I don't mind aging, but more so in spirit and wisdom, not so much in the skin/face department. I know it's vain. I just can't help myself. When you look good, you feel good.
Brandis is offline   Reply With Quote