View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 01:56 PM   #284
canadjineh

S/C/G: 163/131/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 50 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriously View Post
Hi Canadians. I've not posted in a bit. My weight loss slowed...probably because I've been complacent about Phase 1 for a couple of weeks. I feel great and look pretty good, getting lots of compliments and people asking why I need to lose more.On top of that, there's lots of stuff happening in June where well...pretty much every weekend will involve a celebration which I'd like to partake in. So instead of adding having to be on Phase 1 during those functions to my sick and tiredness of it all, I've decided to phase off. Realistically I think the extra 20 pounds that i have to lose may be a little dreamlandy...10 might be more like it. So once I'm in "maintenance", I will still be watching what I eat...eating clean, watching carbs and getting back into full fledged exercise. If that doesn't take the 10 or so off, then I may come back to Phase 1 for a while. We'll see. Best diet EVER.
Hey girl, don't drop us totally, stay on the maintenance threads so you can still feel a little accountable or things could get out of hand. Not sayin' they will, but you know how things go... Phase off properly, then go maintenance, then later if you need to, lose the last 20. Don't just suddenly drop the diet to 'eat normally.'

Have a good time at all your functions, just remember it's about the people, not the food.

At goal or below since March 5, 2014
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote