View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 11:04 AM   #82
FleurDeLis
He is Risen! Alleluia!

S/C/G: 205/181.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Thanks everyone for all the thoughts and prayers. Sorry I've been a bit absent the past few days. I've been busy with work and working out and then Mother's Day snuck up on me.. :/ I cleaned house like mad on Saturday to stay busy and then didn't do much on Sunday.

My husbands surgery went well and he is recovering well. He's not swollen anymore, but is still eating softish foods.

Mother's Day was pretty difficult. I had a really bad headache and didn't much want to talk. When I returned to work on Monday someone asked me how my Mother's Day was... :/ I just felt it was so insensitive.. So that was rough. But we're moving right along.

I have a phone interview for a job really similar to mine only I wouldn't have to deal with shelter residents. Instead I would be working the phone only, which I believe could be a good thing for me. Still involved in human services which will help me once I get my degree but also somewhat distanced from children.

I apologize for not addressing everyone individually. I'll try my best to stay up to date with everyone and make a daily post. Back to work for now!
FleurDeLis is offline   Reply With Quote