Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 07:26 AM   #44
JLUS

S/C/G: 217/183/170

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat360 View Post
Day 3 and I am finding that the powders I have to mix I don't care for much... But the ready made drinks are awesome as far as protein drinks go... Can't wait to go get a double shot of espresso today over ice and then add my ready made vanilla !! DO YOU VETERANS find that the extra caffeine hinders you weight loss??

It is best to have just one cup with caffeine and then either stop or switch to some decaf. If you have more than one cup with caffeine, then you must add one cup of water for each cup of coffee (or caffeinated tea). I would rather not have to add water!!

Regarding packets you mix:
- it is highly likely your taste will start changing soon as you get away from old foods and eat more "cleanly". You will probably end up liking more of them than you think!
- be sure to use cold cold water and let them sit to thicken a bit. If you put in the freezer briefly, you get a nice "frosty"
- many people blend the shakes with a cup of spinach... Apparently you don't really taste it but it makes the shake thicker and richer. (Counts against your two lunch cups of veg... And is a bonus if you struggle to get all yours in. I LOVE my veggies so never want to add to a shake, but many do.)
- you can use those pudding/shake packets to make waffles then top with WF syrup (even people who don't care for their salad dressings usually LOVE their syrups!)

Met Goal Aug 2013
Return P1 July 2014 for 15 lb additional

Last edited by JLUS : 05-13-2014 at 07:29 AM.