View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 09:09 PM   #79
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/156/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Hello friends!

Trish - Oh that is so sad I'm so sorry the visit has turned sour. I don't understand how a mom could play games with her daughter like that but the end result is your are miserable and that sux! to you.

Fi - I meant to comment about Ignace before; and then I meant to commiserate about the infuriating *beep*beep*beep* of the landscapers ...but now I need to say how awful about your day of depression pain..I'm glad it has downscaled a bit to 'melancholy' ...now I hope it downscales more to 'good'

worththeeffort2 - I am so very sorry that you are still very down it is awful isn't it. I think the longer workouts are a marvelous idea, even if you don't feel it now, it is doing good for you. Focusing on actions is good...gives you a tiny sense of control I think. Please know we are pulling for you and wish we could do more

Amy - did you take Snickers for a walk? do you have a leash or harness for the little guy? I hope it cooled off , for both of you

Kathleen - How did you do with your eating today? (just being a good nagging friend ) Does your son know which college he wants to attend after senior graduation?

Hello to everyone else!

so...I would love to be able to just type here, what I make at work each day. Because no one else asks, everyone always wants to talk about their job, not ask 'so what did you do today'. So I would love to be able to tell you all

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

Last edited by VermontMom : 05-12-2014 at 09:46 PM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote