View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 03:49 PM   #76
IBelieveInMe2
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 222/222/145

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy Oh no!

Trish: So sorry that you get the feeling that your mom doesn't want you there. That is so sad and depressing. No wonder you want the vacation to be over. From the sounds of things, it is a good thing you WON'T be moving closer to her. It sounds like she is messing with your mind. I would know, because my mom does the same stuff at times. I really and truly don't understand it. I am just sorry that you have to go through this. I am sending you big hugs and lots of love! This was NOT a wasted trip, however, because you found out some valuable information: Your mom is toxic to your emotions and well-being. I would keep my distance as much as possible! You deserve to be treated MUCH BETTER!!!

worththeeffort2: Thanks so much for checking in depsite feeling so down. I am sorry that the depression remains. You are doing so well with your workouts. Does that help at all??? I am sending you big hugs too!!!

Fi: Sorry to hear that you had such a miserable day yesterday! Your depression pain sounds awful! I hope it subsides soon. Hang in there!

Amy: Hello and thanks for checking in. Hope you are getting closer to ready for your big move!
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote