View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 01:28 PM   #9
Arctic Mama
On a break with Baby #5

S/C/G: 257 /ticker/ 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

Today is my 28th birthday. We're not doing anything special, though I am getting a nice icecream cake tonight after my piano lesson. It turns out the homeschooling water park day is also today, so I'm taking the kids over and meeting my husband there at 4:00, then he'll stay with them while I drive up the road to the aforementioned lesson at 6:30. Busy night, but it should be fun.

I'll be so glad to get back on track with food. I've been in a funk for a month but the travel last weekend and then our anniversary, Mother's Day, and my birthday the last few days have caused me to bounce up HUGELY on the scale. I've not been doing great since March but this is ridiculous. So I'm scratching all my carbohydrate itches and will be back on a more controlled plan tomorrow. Which is good, because the only way I stay healthy during and in between pregnancies is by not going nuts and gaining fifty pounds. But I absolutely will if I don't get back on track. So today I eat cake, and probably plenty of it. Tomorrow, back to food sanity

Weight loss since Oct 2008:
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote