View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 12:34 PM   #477
schenectady

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/207/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Well I'm shunned from the 100%ers, after 12.75 weeks at 100% op, a nervous breakdown on Wednesday led me to have a few drinks on Friday. That is all. I don't regret it. I don't feel bad, there is no deeper reason why I chose to have a few drinks. I didn't binge, I didn't get wasted. I went out with friends and enjoyed about 4 drinks over 6 hours and had the best time I've had in months. Now I'm back OP. I do suddenly feel however that this forum was much more supportive when I was 100% can't really explain why but it's all good. Happy Monday
AmberLS - It makes me sad to realize that you feel shunned when not 100%. I have walked through your journey with you and was so proud of you with decisions you have made. It is a learning experience, this journey, and some of us detour along the way for a myriad of reasons.

I have been on the program 10 months and I have "fallen off" several times during some stressful times. I have not felt shunned by anyone and some times, others have sent PM messages to support me and ask if there was anything they could help with.

Please hang in here with all of us because it really is important to have support. Whether you are 100%OP or not, we are all in this together and I know that many have watched you through the process with pride and joy for your successes - does not mean they are any the less understanding of challenges.