View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 11:25 AM   #85
workinglikeadog
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/see ticker(C)/146(G)

Height: 5'6"

Morning chicks, well summer is here and I am in maintenance mode. My dh took me out to dinner and I had a gyro sandwich, so a bit bloated this am. Tis MONDAY - start of a new week and refocus on what is important.

Kris, Awesome weight loss, you are doing great. I like the idea of painting ceiling fans - lots of potential and fun there! Hope you do it to get some craft/ creative time in (plus cool art in your new house).

Mavis, glad you got to see ds and give him some good mom hugs. It sounds like a prof has some personal issues going on, hope the Dean can help to get things back on track. Know what you mean about looking forward to eating better(op), I look forward to feeling better soon.

Mindi, YOu did pretty darn good at the conference eating wise, good on you. That 1 pound should come back off easily. Hope you are taking good care of yourself today and get that cough under control. Yes, will get out to my studio today and look forward to more painting - paitience on the process needed(like a turtle slow and steady gets the job done!).

Jeni, how was your brunch and did you get the run in? More importantly, how are your legs feeling by now. Pay attention to your body - sending some healing vibs.

Take the Time to stop, breath and WEED!
Water 50 oz water (ready), check!
Eat only at meal time and mid day snack time, cont. No whites as much as possible, journal foods.
Exercise 20 min in am (pilates) will prob walk a bit this am while outdoor photographing.
Determination, get mental calmness, eating, and water back OP!

to ALL

workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote