View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 04:53 AM   #102
GosfordGirl

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Unhappy Miserable Monday

Hi Coaches

Still feeling miserable and had a totally non-productive day. I went to opthalmologist at 10am and didn't get home until 3pm! I hadn't realised that they would dilate my pupils (should have) and that after 2 hours of tests I would be so light sensitive that I wouldn't be able to drive and in fact barely able to walk to the mall to keep myself occupied while waiting for the effects to wear off. It also contributed to a miserable sinus headache and photosensitivity - moan, moan. Anyway I eventually got home, marked a few papers and I am going to eat and go to bed and get up early. Food at the mall for lunch was not stellar - ate the bread basket and the chips with the lunch I could barely see. On the good side I made 10000 steps in my aimless rambling through the shops. No gym by the way. Think I will give up the thought of that till I recover a bit

Have read all your posts and credit for all your achievements - Congrats on 100 pounds down Rosebud! Major achievement

See you tomorrow coaches

PS - the results of tests were stellar and I have no problems so worth the tests I guess. At least when I go back next year I will be prepared for the impact

Short Term Goal

Last edited by GosfordGirl : 05-12-2014 at 04:54 AM.