View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 12:15 AM   #27
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

Happy Mother's Day to ALL

I think this just must be that time of the year. Susan I hear you on the mid life crisis. I never even thought about that. I guess because I don't know where mid life is or where I want to think it is!

Zumba I think I am going to forever be in the 160's. I couldn't get away from 159.4 and today thanks to all of my cravings I weighed in at 161.4. Tomorrow will definitely be higher. I have not put one nutritious thing in my month today, NOT ONE.

For every TOM that my body skipped or showed up for one day that particular month, it is here. I ate so much crap today I should be sick, but am I NOPE. I'm hoping to do a restart tomorrow. I really need to pray about it because the last two times I have tried the little mouths on the food just say, you know you want me, so why aren't you eating and I suck them into the bottomless pit called my tummy.

Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote