View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 04:17 PM   #97
Rosebud170
Rosebud170

S/C/G: 311/208/176

Height: 5'9"

Hello Coaches....I have been intermittently lurking lately....I am always inspired and encouraged by your words. I also began reading the Diet Fix after reading about it on here. He is Brilliant!! I love text like tdf and Beck that MAKE sense for real life and in the name of sustaining weight loss.

I have hit a huge milestone. I have officially lost 100 lbs. I am not telling my real life people since, while I am enjoying every single benefit of a healthier body, the number is not a huge deal for me when it comes down to it. I also have gone way up and down in the past so am being careful to just enjoy my life and not be number focused. The weight is coming off more slowly right now but I am handling that just fine.

Someone here said that they just got a fitbit. I LOVE mine. 4 family members and one close friend have them too and it really is motivating when you are neck and neck with the steps. The trash talking is fun too!!! My family is all over the country so it is fun to interact through the Fitbit site and our steps.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there. My dad is making a Moms Day dinner tonight so we will go over there. He is a great cook, making healthy and delicious food!

Goal: lurk less and participate more! I really do appreciate this list and feel guilty when I retreat and then return....