View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 07:24 AM   #78
mothermavis

S/C/G: 165/125

Height: 5'3''

Happy Mother's Day all!

Quiet day for me I think. Both boys are away, have to go cook breakfast at church and then take a quick trip to see my Mom. Maybe hubby and I will run up to see YS, his college is only about 2 hours away, but he's moving toward finals and does not have much time. We will see. he called last night, he has rocked 5 years of college (He is working on his Masters) but he has one teacher this semester who makes no sense at all. He is honestly worried he is going to fail this class, there are alot of issues there to the point he's had to go to the Dean etc, he was really upset about a grade, so I'd love to see him today to offer Momma hugs. He can take it this summer if he has to, its the point.

My legs are wicked sore from my run yesterday. Hills. ugh

Jeni, your Mothers day gift looked yummy!

Kris, How was dinner? Did you choose the salmon?

Diana, Did you get to the DVD?

Mindy, hope the conference was good!

w 100
e stretching might be all today
e pop, went to chilis with hub yesterday (and the Harley dealer & the Chevy dealer, he is looking for new Camaro and the Harley dealer was having an event so we stopped there too) At Chilis I ordered sizzling shrimp and chicken fajitas and just ate the filling and skipped the tortillas, was delish, but retaining sodium today.
d, same as yesterday Kris! Don't undo your hard work.

I hit 152 and change yesterday! Moving in the right direction!

mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote