View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 01:24 PM   #91
maryann

S/C/G: 173/ 158/ 154

Height: 5'6

Good Morning, Coaches.

Three weeks of logging food into Weight Watchers. Weight 1 pound below ticker. I am making significant progress with sitting while I am eating. I keep thinking of AZTricia's posted quote "hard is not impossible." That really helps.

Going camping at the ranch (see avatar) for mother's day. I have packed 1 point hot dogs and 2 point tortillas. Dessert will be chopped apricots (Yeah, they are here! finally. They are my favorite season except for cherries.)

Lexxiss: a written plan is the cornerstone of eating correctly. I agree. It is impressive that you continue to do so. Hey, this is your anniversary month!

Ceejay: So great to have 7 days under your belt. It is so much easier to stay OP than to GET OP.

BBE: Don't know Bellini. I have seen Aida live and I think that is it. I once had a course on Carmen and had to study the whole score. Yikes!

GosfordGirl: I love looking at real estate listings. I picture where I could retire and what flat I could buy. Even though I know I am never leaving the ranch.

Wave to the rest of us fighting the good fight.

Last edited by maryann : 05-10-2014 at 01:29 PM.