Old 05-03-2014, 09:10 AM   #1  

Default May 2014

I have never done this, but thought I would try and open a new thread for month of May, so hope this comes thru well...

Wishing y'all a great month of weight loss or maintaining. Oops forgot to put in MRC before May.. Could not seem to change it..

Patzi

Last edited by patzi; 05-03-2014 at 09:12 AM. Reason: mistake
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 04:33 PM   #2  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

LOL, no problem, I totally spaced that it was may!!! Thanks Patzi
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:06 PM   #3  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Hooray!! The plateau has ended. A nice 3 pound drop this morning. Thanks for all your support and encouragement.
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:47 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven59 View Post
Hooray!! The plateau has ended. A nice 3 pound drop this morning. Thanks for all your support and encouragement.
So happy for you Raven...
Patzi
Old 05-03-2014, 09:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 205/160/155

Height: 5' 7.5"

I'm not sure what the scales will do the next few days. Today, we had a party for my daughter's 1st birthday, and I made gobs of cupcakes/icing. I was so proud of myself for not eating the stuff, but in all the planning/excitement/tension of the day and getting things set up, I forgot my lunchtime protein. Then, I broke down and tried 1/8 tsp. of icing. After that, it was tiny bit after tiny bit until I'd probably eaten a tablespoon. I know it's not crazy overboard, but it's still a minor setback. We'll see what happens Monday at weigh-in.
Have a great rest of the weekend!
AshleyRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 12:27 PM   #6  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Hi AshleyRae, I bet the scale will be fine. Congrats for just limiting it to a few tiny tastes and not just "throwing in the towel" and making the whole day off plan because of that one slip up. That is huge progress on the mental side. Be proud of your control!!
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:31 AM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven59 View Post
Hi AshleyRae, I bet the scale will be fine. Congrats for just limiting it to a few tiny tastes and not just "throwing in the towel" and making the whole day off plan because of that one slip up. That is huge progress on the mental side. Be proud of your control!!
I agree here. Great control and progress on your part. Be proud of yourself, indeed...

Patzi
Old 05-05-2014, 07:30 PM   #8  

Well, I was up a half pound, which I rather expected. But, it was measurement day, so I was hopeful to have lost a lot of inches in the past month. Unfortunately, I've only lost 3. The ladies keep talking to me about MRC-6 and other supplements, since I've been completely on program (aside from that tablespoon of icing on Saturday). Did any of you have a slight stall and see a major improvement when you started the supplements?
Old 05-05-2014, 07:55 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyRae View Post
Well, I was up a half pound, which I rather expected. But, it was measurement day, so I was hopeful to have lost a lot of inches in the past month. Unfortunately, I've only lost 3. The ladies keep talking to me about MRC-6 and other supplements, since I've been completely on program (aside from that tablespoon of icing on Saturday). Did any of you have a slight stall and see a major improvement when you started the supplements?
Ashley... I took MR6 and corti trim only while losing and I refused to take anything else. I do not know if they helped or not, as I was a slow loser. There were weeks I lost .2(point 2) pounds , and had many stalls, but I made it. Some lose slower than others.. I lost like a snail. I lost inches, but lost them slowly just like the weight . But when I was on maintenance the loss of inches was real long. They gave me a ribbon the length of inches I lost, so it was slow, but it all came off.

Are you keeping a journal of everything you are eating, and have you shown it to the consultant? I use to show mine each week when I weighed in. I was caught in some mistakes on amts. I was eating, and they corrected me.
I am curious to see what others say about the supplements. I did take 3 HNS daily while losing and one creamy at night, a hot chocolate or a pudding. I only took the Fat & Carb blocker while losing and now when I eat out.

Patzi...
Old 05-05-2014, 08:43 PM   #10  
Sherry, Senior Member

AshleyRay: I take cortitrim, MRC-6, raspberry ketone, MSM, but I can tell you that the cortirim and MRC-6 helped me a lot with inches and stress
Old 05-06-2014, 07:40 AM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
AshleyRay: I take cortitrim, MRC-6, raspberry ketone, MSM, but I can tell you that the cortirim and MRC-6 helped me a lot with inches and stress
Skelley...

How do you find the raspbery ketone.. It has good reviews in magazines, from what I have read. I gave it a thought for when I am away on a trip.

Thanks
Patzi
Old 05-06-2014, 07:53 AM   #12  
Sherry, Senior Member

patzi:

I'm not sure if it does what its suppose to? I've only taken it for a couple of months, but with taking the cortitrim, MRC-6 it's hard to tell what's working and what isn't LOL, I have found this time around I'm not losing the inches like I did when I first did the program.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:46 PM   #13  

I've been going to the center and taking my food journal twice a week. The counselors say everything is perfect and on track, so the only thing they can suggest is the supplements. I lost 9.75 inches the first month, 11.5 inches the second month, and then, for some reason, this last month slowed dramatically. Even the ladies at the center were surprised.
It's just frustrating when you're doing everything according to the plan and the loss does not reflect that. But, if I'm honest with myself, I'm happy where I am now, so the rest is purely vanity.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:46 PM   #14  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyRae View Post
I've been going to the center and taking my food journal twice a week. The counselors say everything is perfect and on track, so the only thing they can suggest is the supplements. I lost 9.75 inches the first month, 11.5 inches the second month, and then, for some reason, this last month slowed dramatically. Even the ladies at the center were surprised.
It's just frustrating when you're doing everything according to the plan and the loss does not reflect that. But, if I'm honest with myself, I'm happy where I am now, so the rest is purely vanity.
AshleyRae: I know exactly what you are talking about, my first time on the program I could only get down to 158, they had my goal weight at 147 wow! I'm 5'7. I got sick with the flu and couldn't eat and went down to 152 and everyone told me I looked sick. So anyway I went into maintenance and weighed 162. After six months on maintenance my cravings got out of control which put me back up to 177 so I decided on feb 8th 2014 to try again. I have only lost 8 lbs in ten weeks and 11 1/2" inches. I've been on so many supplements and nothing is working. Right now I fluctuate between 169-172 and I'm wearing size 8-10's and yes I still have some fat around my lower back but I'm convinced my body has had enough! So tomorrow I'm starting stabilization. But in all honesty I couldn't stay 100% on plan. But still lost 8 lbs and I'm confident that I will continue to lose at my own pace once I get into maintenance. I have my maintenance menu from the first time and it's the same foods but you add dairy in and more fruit and vegetables. Its a 1300 calorie menu. Goodluck on your journey. I am meeting with Jen Friday for my stabilization appointment so that's a big plus because I love her, she's so upfront.

Last edited by skelley331; 05-06-2014 at 02:48 PM.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:23 PM   #15  

Height: 5'8"

I'm sort of bouncing around on whether I should do the supplements too...I'm losing ok on my own - down 14 pounds in a month, but it would be great if the supplements made it go faster.

Congrats on starting stabilization skelley! Can't wait to get there...I've always had such a hard time with maintaining weight loss that it is a little scary.
beachrunner695 is offline   Reply With Quote