View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 06:19 AM   #53
lucindaarrowspark
kosherveganchick

S/C/G: 178/110/118

Height: 5'1"

Good Friday Morning! I just read all the posts on this page and I am WOWed!
Cajunlady, Your mother's day plans sound so much fun! I would love to go dancing and hang out with my family in a place that has live music.
akrosey.. I am hoping your loved ones are not negatively impacted by a doctor's negligence. I hope you hear good news.
Karen31..your dh is blessed to have a loving wife who faces tribulations united in loving purpose.
Maryea...my blender bit the dust this week too. I have been stressed about it b/c it was one of those blender/food processor combo's , so now I will go to costco too and see if I can replace it.
Canadjineh,...hahahah my breasts were the first place I lost weight too. They now look like I am a little girl again. Dh and I laugh about it! My fingers are thinner by so much that none of my rings fit! Except the ring my dh got on bended knee to beg me to marry him 31 years ago come october.
yesterday I had another hungry chick day..so It was snacking on broccoli and brussel sprouts dipped in mustard! That did the trick. Belly and mouth satisfied!
Gayle..you have inspired me to try to be mindful of all the many friends/supporters I have here on this forum. Thank YOu for your shout outs !

Last edited by lucindaarrowspark : 05-09-2014 at 06:23 AM. Reason: I wanted to thank Gayle!