View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 09:08 PM   #16
Shannonsnail
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

Thanks for the encouragement girls. I weighed today bc I hoped it would motivate me and it did. My indiscretions, lol, gained me several pounds on the scale. That helped me stick to an on plan day. That in itself actually illustrates how much I've changed. The scale has rarely ever been a motivator for me and in fact, has triggered many many binges in my lifetime but I was actually able to see the bad news and react constructively/productively vs letting it put me in a tailspin. That is really major progress for me. I'm feeling kind of proud.

I got a little bit more sleep last night but am planning again to go to bed early tonight bc I am still very tired. My daughter is feeling better as evidenced by her putting on "pretend rainboots" and bouncing around in bed instead of sleeping while I'm typing this....she has been up since 6 am (and hasn't napped in almost a year)....seriously....go to bed!

Start 3/25/14
Mini goals #1: Onederland! -MET! 4/11 #2: 10% loss = 189.8 -MET! 5/20 #3: Pre-pregnancy weight (173)

My blog: http://shannonssliceoflife.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Shannonsnail : 05-08-2014 at 09:09 PM.
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote