View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 07:09 PM   #75
millie56

S/C/G: 209/191.0/140

Height: 4'11"

Credit weighed in today. This is my birthday week I have eaten cake, ice cream, Chinese food, pizza and I maintained my weight from 2 weeks ago. Not on an eating plan yet but I didn't GAIN any weight - yeah me!!!

Also as planned I stayed far away from the snack table at square dance only able to dance 3 of the 4 tips due to hip pain and shortest of breath but I was there are did as much as I could.

Slow eating is going to be a challenge for me when I was in the army we had to eat fast or get yelled at so I started eating fast and never reversed that habit. So putting my fork down between bites will be a new behavior. I LOVE that Beck gives us new behaviors to focus on instead of just what not to or to eat.

Looked at the Volumetric forum and so this morning had organic oats cereal with a cup of skim milk and for lunch soup with an added can of green beans making beef ramano for dinner but will cook the pasta on the side and measure it before it goes on my plate and then weigh the meat/veggie mixture and then NO seconds.

Next chapter is Diet Buddy/Coach but guess what I already have you guys and I am so THANKFUL for that.

Welcome Lorrie so glad you have joined us.